Musings on my adventures around the world and my ties back in Texas as well as some of the the ideas I have to adapt and create to keep those places close to home.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

why???

Anyone who knows me will wonder what in the world I'm doing posting at 3 in the morning. Frankly its a testament as to how much I love my family. I'm up doing laundry, of all things. We were supposed to get back to my apartment around 9:30 this evening but when an 8:00 flight doesn't leave until 11:30 your timetable gets set back quite a bit. If only we didn't need dry clean clothes for tomorrow. And to compound the annoyance, my place still hasn't been re-floored which means all of my stuff stays packed up in boxes until the end of August. Sigh. Soon, my rambling mind will be quiet and I can go to bed. Just have to wait for the washer to end. Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Sara said...

If I had *known* you were up at 3AM, I would have wished you a happy birthday when I thought of it.... although I'm not entirely clear on whether it was your 11th or 12th...