Musings on my adventures around the world and my ties back in Texas as well as some of the the ideas I have to adapt and create to keep those places close to home.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Making a calendar

I've been looking around at getting a calendar printed using some of my photos. Not quite sure if I want to do this or not, but I thought I might as well look at what my best options would be. It looks like the cheapest way to go online would be either with Vista Print which runs $12 a calendar + shipping and handling (but seem to have a 25% off sale going on right now) or Lulu which would run $12.33 for the number I'm looking at (not sure about shipping and handling). Of course who knows if they'll ship internationally, or how much that would add on to the price. I'll have to think a bit more about this.

No comments: