Musings on my adventures around the world and my ties back in Texas as well as some of the the ideas I have to adapt and create to keep those places close to home.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Recent Reads

I seriously doubt I'll keep up the pace of my reading as school really starts going. So while I have the time here's what I've been reading. I just finished 1 (for the second time). After reading it the first time I had to go back and read the previous two just because I couldn't remember them very well (2 and 3). Also inherited another series of fantasy books of the magician genre which I quite enjoyed and recommend to those who like that type of book(4, 5 and 6). Are you beginning to see a theme here? I'm working on a couple more books right now (thankfully outside of this theme) but haven't quite managed to finish them off.

No comments: