Musings on my adventures around the world and my ties back in Texas as well as some of the the ideas I have to adapt and create to keep those places close to home.

Friday, April 18, 2008

2 cool websites

So poking around on some of the blogs I read I found mention of two websites I think are cool. I'm not sure which is my favorite at the moment...


eSnailer is a site which will allow you to type in a letter, address an envelope and send a letter for FREE!! Helping digital people embrace the "ancient" practice of letter writing. I like it.




The second site is a bit of a diy project that will allow you to print out and build your own pin-hole camera. I've not yet tried it, but you can bet that I'm going to have fun with it one of these days. (Thanks for pointing this out photojojo.)

No comments: