Musings on my adventures around the world and my ties back in Texas as well as some of the the ideas I have to adapt and create to keep those places close to home.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hair braiding day 18

Time for an old standby. Some days you just have to go with a braid you know will work, that you've done so much you hardly have to think about while your fingers get to work...

Style 18: pigtails


As with almost any style that has more than one braid the trick to doing these will is to part your hair and then tightly tie up the half that you are not going to work on to start out with. Otherwise this is just a normal french braid only using half of your hair. I'm particularly fond of this style when I know I'm going to have an active day, and often wear it this way when I play soccer. It stays up well and keeps my hair out of the way without feeling too heavy.

No comments: