Musings on my adventures around the world and my ties back in Texas as well as some of the the ideas I have to adapt and create to keep those places close to home.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A review of 2007


My Year 2007
Originally uploaded by ccarlstead
Or at least in a series of photos. I've put together a collage of the photos I took during my project for 2007...one picture every day (at least). All in all, I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out and the way it forced me to be a bit more creative about my subjects for photos. I can't really believe I've done it! At least I accomplished *something* during the year 2007.


Perhaps the pictures can be better appreciated in the badge at the top of the side column. I'll leave it up for a while, as I can't seem to get it embedded into a post. (technology still beats me sometimes)

No comments: