Musings on my adventures around the world and my ties back in Texas as well as some of the the ideas I have to adapt and create to keep those places close to home.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Killing time

As we move into exams I am faced with hours that I'm supposed to be at school with out much to do. Ok, yes, I'll have to grade exams but there's only so long you can do that before you go cross eyed (or before you get depressed). My current procrastination/killing time site is http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Geography.htm which is a site that lets you test your knowledge of geography (or other topics, but geography is my favorite). It's been a great tool for teaching me where some countries are that I had only heard of before. Proud to say I'm usually correct on at least 50 out of 53 African countries and am golden with the middle east. I think I'll move on to Central/South America next.

No comments: